- Generally, there are 75 ohm and 50 ohm BNC RF connectors on the market. BNC RF connector is widely used in data transmission system, telecommunication system, network system, etc.
16 Mar183|Read More
- There are many kinds of RF coaxial connectors, so there will also be many detailed problems in the connection process. This paper will talk about the reasons around the component failure of RF coaxial...
23 Feb204|Read More
- Improper use of SMA connector assemblies will lead to wrong test results, while on the other hand, poor quality or worn SMA connector assemblies will damage the interfaces of other expensive instrumen...
28 Jan303|Read More
- SMA connector assembly is a widely used semi precision subminiature RF and microwave connector. SMA connector assemblys come in many forms, male, female, straight, right angle, diaphragm accessories, ...
12 Jan359|Read More
- With the integration of sensors into the RF antenna cable connector, a new 5G RF antenna cable connector suitable for 5G wireless connection is introduced.
06 Dec467|Read More
- BNC jack connector is a very common RF terminal coaxial cable terminator. BNC jack connector is generally used in video monitoring engineering and network engineering to realize anti-interference con...
25 Nov362|Read More
- VSWR is the most important electrical index of RF connector and the main basis to measure the performance of RF coaxial connector. Characteristic impedance is a very important basic parameter of RF co...
19 Nov354|Read More
- The initial SMA connector assembly required two compatible connectors. SMA connector assembly is required on several circuit boards that require some 50 ohm impedance to connect to external antennas.
17 Nov348|Read More
- RF antenna cable connector has good broadband transmission characteristics and a variety of convenient connection modes. Therefore, RF antenna cable connector is widely used in test instruments, weap...
15 Nov339|Read More
- BNC RF connector, the most widely used card connector and widely used in oscilloscope and network analyzer. Generally, there are 75 ohm and 50 ohm BNC RF connectors on the market.
10 Nov319|Read More
- RF antenna cable connector is usually considered as an element installed on cable or instrument. RF antenna cable connector has formed an independent and complete professional system and become an imp...
05 Nov346|Read More
- RF antenna cable connector is an element installed on the cable or on the instrument as an electrical connection or separation element of the transmission line. RF antenna cable connector is a mechatr...
28 Oct331|Read More
- Coaxial cable connectors are usually very different and have some quite different characteristics. There are a variety of coaxial cable connectors for RF applications. Impedance, frequency range, powe...
25 Aug467|Read More
- How to connect a coaxial cable connector？Here introduct three methods to connect a coaxial cable connector.
23 Aug465|Read More
- RF antenna cable connector will develop in five directions in the future. RF antenna cable connector will develop rapidly with the development of the whole system, and replace waveguide and other mic...
17 Aug432|Read More
- A BNC jack connector is an electromechanical element that connects a conductor with an appropriate mating element to connect and disconnect a circuit.
10 Aug442|Read More
- There are three kinds of coaxial cable connector interfaces, that is threaded connection, bayonet connection and push in self-locking connection.
15 Jul476|Read More
- BNC RF connector is a common RF terminal coaxial cable terminator. BNC RF connector is commonly used in RF signal transmission, including analog or digital video signal transmission.
25 Jun699|Read More
- As an important part of passive components, RF coaxial connector has good broadband transmission characteristics and a variety of convenient connection modes, so it is widely used in test instruments,...
23 Jun435|Read More
- Due to the popularity of wireless application technology, the demand for the two kinds of SMA connector assembly and their demand has risen sharply. The electronics engineers have carefully studied t...
17 Jun466|Read More